Friday, April 21, 2006
Coming Soon!
Since Danielle and I are taking the big step of moving in together, I thought I would try and make it as small as possible, and we are moving across the street from my current house.

Our anticipated move in date is 5.13.06. We decided that we would start up a blog chronicling our move, her redecorating, my yard overhaul, and the pets reactions to each other.

The page is still in the early stages, and I'm sure everything will change (template, title, etc). But I was bored at work today and felt I would get the groundwork laid. (Also, Danielle is on a plane right now, which I've found is the only time I can get any creative freedom around here!)

But, you can look forward to pictures, both before and after, of the house, the pets in the house, us enjoying the house, parties at the house, and anything else we can think of, pertaining to the house.

I'm sure there will be bickering and arguing at some point. We may even post pictures of a room arranged in two different ways, asking you, the reader, which one of us has the better taste.

I'm excited, Danielle's excited, Bandit's always excited, even the cats are excited... ...if only our parents could be as sure of their feelings towards our big move...

Stay tuned, this can only lead to excitement and adventure (of the redecorating kind)
 
as of 8:30 AM timothy rules the roost! | Permalink |


0 Comments: