Friday, May 12, 2006
Today's the Day...
...that we disappoint our parents! And so close to Mother's Day too! We should be ashamed of ourselves! But you know how young people are, so willful and sure that everything they do is right! Just headlonging on into God knows what without any regard for the consequences! No patience, kids these days! I'm sure glad I wasn't a willful disobedient child when I was their age!

Anyway, today is the day that we can begin moving our stuff! We are doing mostly Danielle's stuff today, as she has decided that's the way it will be and once she gets an idea in her head, there is no stopping her! Then tomorrow my friends (read: Sherpas) arrive to help me haul stuff across the street.

Oh, and the new carpet was put in yesterday. It's much better than the bright peach and emerald green that we had before!

I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures to post soon, but in the meantime, you'll just have to wait.
 
as of 7:43 AM timothy rules the roost! | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger do dah

    why on earth would you get rid of bright peach carpet? everything goes well with bright peach! *shakes head*

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger FifiLaFleur

    HAPPY MOVING!

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger superjay

    I second that, do dah. We had a lakehouse once with rainbow shag carpet. It was the coolest. Don't make em like that any more.