Wednesday, June 21, 2006
...A-a-a-and Scene!
So after some yelling, some pleading, and lots of tears (and that was just me) we have finally completed the arduous process of unpacking and decorating.

There are a few things still to, but for the most part we are done. I can't tell you what its like to come home from work and not worry about unpacking a box, hanging a picture, or figuring out where the couch is going to go.

This weekend, with a trip to IKEA, we finished the living room. We did what we thought was impossible and filled up our enormous living room. We are so satisfied, in fact, that we went ahead and scheduled a housewarming part for a few weeks from now. We are ready to let people inside and look in awe at the wonder that is our decorating skills! I know many of you are out of state and are not able to attend, but are desperately wanting to send us a housewarming gift. Not a problem! You can either mail us something if you have our address, or you can send us an e-gift card to a store of your choosing to our e-mail address at the right.



While this is not my first house I've lived in, it is definitely the first that really feels like home. Where ever life takes us, we will always remember our first home together. Its a big step for us, and so far we seem to be handling it just fine.

Sometimes, as I'm going to sleep, I'm amazed at this person lying next to me. How do we get along so well? How is it, that after such a short time together, I can feel this comfortable? Being with her is not like being with other girlfriends I've had, its more like hanging out with a friend. Not just a friend, but the best friend I've ever had. What is it that makes me so comfortable?

I'm pretty sure its this living room!

 
as of 2:59 PM timothy rules the roost! | Permalink |


0 Comments: